Thursday, April 02, 2009

KM And the future

Its been a while since I wrote in my Blog, but I am back, and planning to write a lot more.

The last couple of years I have been working with the US government , basically doing consulting work. I've been doing a lot of upgrades, but lately I've been tasked into learning and installing two new programs, Artesia, and LL Archive. It's been a great opportunity to see how they arquitected them, and get a different view and vocabulary of how they deal with information. Artesia is a media database to store videos and photos, and certainly big to huge files. LL Archive handles more the detail of how do we store the data, the media that we use, so that we are legally compliant. I will continue to write more as I get the dust out of my fingers.

Leonardo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home